How to Transfer Data from Android Device to iPhone 8/8 Plus for Free Download
Here finally came Apple’s 10th Anniversary iPhone – iPhone X, and a conventional update of iPhone 7 series – iPhone 8 and 8 Plus. If you are an Android user and considering switch to iPhone,
whether you are planning to buy the expensive iPhone X or just the more affordable iPhone 8 series, you will face the problem of transferring your Android data to your upcoming new iPhone. That’s what we gonna talk about today. We have tested many methods like Move to iOS App and finally we got this method who combines free, simple, efficient and stable – AnyTrans
What AnyTrans Can Do For You
AnyTrans lets you transfer data from Android phone to iPhone for free, even if you have no prior knowledge of data transfer, you can easily make it. Supports the most common Android phone models, the upcoming new iPhone and also iPhone 7/6s/6/5s/5.
1. It lets you transfer all the important data, including contacts, messages, photos, movies, ringtones, call logs etc.
2. It lets you preview and then select the data you want to transfer. You can choose the contents you want to transfer, like only contacts or photos. You can also just transfer a text message that matter most to you.
3. You do not have to erase your iPhone if you have already set it up, and it will not erase any existed data on your iPhone.
4. It will automatically convert the format of songs and videos to iPhone-supported format, so you can enjoy them just as before.
5. The transferring process will not be interrupted by the incoming calls or messages, so you can use your Android phone as usual.
6. It also lets you transfer Android phone data to iTunes or iCloud directly.
Steps to Transfer Data from Android to New iPhone via AnyTrans
About Transferring All the Data At Once
Step 1. Download AnyTrans and install it on your Mac or PC computer, launch it. Then connect your Android phone and new iPhone to computer via two USB cables.
Step 2. Select Move to iOS option. You can see three Transfer options, and choose Content to iOS. Select the target iPhone, and click the right arrow to confirm.
Step 3. Select the contents you want to transfer and click right arrow to start transferring.
About the Selective Transfer
Step 1. Choose Move to iOS option. Scroll down or click the button at right to enter the category management page. You will see the screen that lists all your Android phone data. Select the item you want to transfer, and here take transfer contacts for example. Just click Contacts to enter the next page.
Step 3. Preview and select the contacts you need, and then click Send to Device button to start transferring.
Free and Quick Way to Move from Android to iOS
If you prefer an easy, fast, safe and FREE way to transfer data from Android to iPhone, AnyTrans is worth to have a try. It can help you switch to iPhone seamlessly and smoothly.
Note: There are some features of AnyTrans that requires a license code, but this “iOS Mover” feature is totally free to use.
By clicking on the button below you can start download how to transfer data from android device to iphone 8/8 plus for full and complete setup. Also install file extraction tool like Winrar in your computer because mostly files are consist of Zip, RAR or ISO format.